15 Best Workout Songs for Autumn
It can be hard to find the motivation to go to the gym or out for a run as the weather starts to get chillier. In fact, a couple of gyms in my area are offering lower rates this month because people tend to go to the gym the least often in October!
There are a couple of things you can do to motivate yourself to hit the gym. You could sign up for new classes, try a new cardio routine, or find some new running routes outside. My favorite way to convince myself to get moving is to amp up my playlist! These are the top 15 songs that I have on constant rotation on Spotify right now.
- Diane Young – Vampire Weekend
- Girls Like You – Naked and Famous
- Internet Killed the Video Star – The Limousines
- Pompeii – Bastille
- You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb – Spoon
- Love Me Again – John Newman
- Safe and Sound – Capital Cities
- Roar – Katy Perry
- Wake Me Up – Avici
- It’s You - Duck Sauce
- Don’t You Worry Child – Swedish House Mafia
- Applause – Lady Gaga
- Out of My League – Fitz and The Tantrums
- This Is What it Feels Like – Armin Van Buuren
- Take A Walk – Passion Pit
What are you listening to at the gym?