Cooling Cucumber and Aloe Vera Mask
From sun to sweat to sand, outdoor summer fun can leave your skin thirsty for nourishment and repair. The cooling compounds of aloe vera and cucumber make the perfect anti-inflammatory combination to soothe and cleanse every skin type. This simple, do-it-yourself mask is easy enough to try today!
Aloe Cucumber Mask
- 2 tbsp. of aloe vera gel (or one skinned stalk of an aloe plant)
- ½ cucumber, chopped, seeds removed
- Mix aloe and cucumber together in a blender or food processer.
- Apply the mixture evenly to face.
- Leave on for 30 minutes before washing off with warm water.
Do you have a favorite do-it-yourself beauty product?